Terms and Conditions
Any use of cryptorypto.com is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
By viewing or accessing or using cryptorypto.com, you agree to be bound by all Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms and condition, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
You acknowledge and agree that the content of cryptorypto.com is informational and you use the site at your own risk.
You acknowledge and agree that you have read, understand, and are bound by the Disclaimer, conditions and all Warranties posted on this site.
You acknowledge and agree that Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government.
cryptorypto does not provide Investment, financial and Legal advice. This website cannot substitute for professional advice and independent factual verification.
All information provided or linked on this website is intended for informational purposes only.
cryptorypto recommends that you conduct your own analysis or contact professional adviser when making investment decisions.
cryptorypto does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
You agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property, or other third-party right or commit a tort, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct while using our site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not:
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- use our site in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, or inhibit other users from using our site, or that could damage, disable or impair the functioning of our site in any manner;
- use our site to pay for, support, or otherwise engage in money-laundering or any other illegal activity;
- modify or copy the materials;
- develop any third-party applications that interact with our site without our prior written consent;
- provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information;
- encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this section;
- use the Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, federal or international law or regulation;
- use, disclose or distribute any data obtained in violation of these terms;
- copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Site, whether directly or through third parties, without our consent;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights;
- violate our intellectual property or other rights, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology (iii) using this website name or our logos in any business name, email, or URL, without our consent;
- rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/resell access to the Site or related data;
- post inaccurate, defamatory obscene, shocking, hateful, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or airing personal grievances or disputes;
- harass, abuse or harm another person;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on cryptorypto website;
- send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, ‘junk mail,’ ‘spam,’ ‘chain letters,’ ‘pyramid schemes’;
- disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose;
- post anything that contains software viruses, or any other harmful;
- develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the Site or otherwise copy data from the Site;
In no event shall cryptorypto or its suppliers be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on cryptoryptowebsite, even if cryptoryptoauthorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on cryptorypto website could include technical, typographical, photographic errors etc. cryptorypto does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. cryptoryptomay make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However cryptorypto does not make any commitment to update the materials.
cryptorypto has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by cryptorypto of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Discontinuance of Services or Modifications
We may, in our sole discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our site or services.
cryptorypto may revise these terms and conditions for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
No Duty to Monitor
You agree that we are not liable for content that is provided by others.
We reserve the right to remove any content for any reason at any time.
For an individual to be eligible to open a cryptorypto.com account and use the services, you must be at least 18 years old.